Memorial, Tribute and Legacy Giving
Memorial and Trubute Giving
- Create a meaningful memorial.
- Celebrate a significant event.
- Honor a friend or relative or coworker.
- Create a living legacy, fighting hunger for generations to come.
- Contact us for assistance on setting up your bequest.
Before setting up a legacy or memorial giving we recommend talking to your financial advisor, tax, or estate planner to understand possible tax deductions from your gift. Columbia Pacific Food Bank is a 501(c)3 and many donations are tax deductable.
- Many companies have programs that allow you to make charitable donations through payroll deduction and some even provide matching donations. This is an easy way to make donations to help feed the hungry in Columbia County.
- Boost employee engagement by setting up an office giving campaign. Set a dollar amount or pounds of food goal and work as a team to reach your goal.
- Contact us for ideas and resources for workplace giving campaigns.
Join or Sponsor an Event
We have several fun events every year that need volunteer help and we’d love for you to be part of one (or two)! You can check our latest events page to see what we have coming up. If something looks like a good fit (and good fun) to you just let us know by filling out the form below.
If your business would like to sponsor an event or one of our monthly email newsletters justdrop us a note! We have business sponsorship opportunities available at all levels and we love to let our social media and email audience know when a business has helped us fight food insecurity in Columbia County!
Having a food drive or fundraiser for the food bank? Contact us to add your event to our calendar.