To end hunger in Columbia County.
To alleviate hunger by creating access to healthy food and resources.
Our Tag Line:
Because no one should go hungry.
We Accomplish Our Mission By:
- Soliciting, collecting, preparing and packaging food for distribution through our network of partner agencies and programs.
- We also work to fight hunger’s root causes through education, public awareness and community advocacy.
The Columbia Pacific Food Bank:
- Distributes over 9 tons of food each week throughout the county. These programs include food pantries; community meals; senior centers; backpack, brown bag, domestic violence and children’s programs.
- Serves 1 in 5 individuals in Columbia County through our programs. 37% of our clients are children and 14% are seniors. The average number of visits per year by clients is 4.4.
- Was founded in 1998 and is a registered 501(c)3. Our tax identification number is 91-189749.