Help Take A Bite Out Of Hunger
- A gift of $10 will feed a family of 4 for 3 days.
- All of your donated funds stay within Columbia County.
- We accept cash, check and credit/debit card donations.
- Donations to Columbia Pacific Food Bank are tax deductible.
If you are mailing your donation, please address it to:
Columbia Pacific Food Bank
P.O. Box 1031
St. Helens, OR 97051
Monthly Sustainer Club
- Regular monthly donations put more food on more tables.
Tribute and Memorial Giving
- Create a meaningful memorial.
- Celebrate a significant event.
- Honor a friend or relative or coworker.
- Create a living legacy, fighting hunger for generations to come.
- Contact us for assistance on setting up your bequest.
- Many companies have programs that allow you to make charitable donations through payroll deduction and some even provide matching donations.
- This is an easy way to make donations to help feed the hungry in Columbia County.
Donations to Columbia Pacific Food Bank are tax deductible.
We are a registered 501(c)3 and our tax identification number is 91-189749.
Contact us at 503-397-9708 or email@example.com to find out more about these programs.
The form embedded below is hosted on a secure server.