Our annual Empty Bowls event is this April.
The Columbia Pacific Food Bank
is the regional food bank for Columbia County.
We deliver food to 38 food pantries, meal programs and produce distribution points throughout
We also operate the Barbara Bullis H.E.L.P.
food pantry in St. Helens.
We need the following three types of food to distribute to those who have limited refrigeration or cooking skills.
Canned Vegetables (no garbanzo beans)
We appreciate your support in fighting hunger in Columbia County.
We're raising funds to fight empty bowls!
What: Dinner, live music, socialization, and a keepsake bowl
When: April 10, 2020
Where: McBride Elementary School, 2774 Columbia Blvd. St. Helens, OR 97051
Cost: $15 per person
Have fun. Get fed. Our annual Empty Bowls fundraiser is a family friendly dinner featuring hand-crafted soup from local chefs, live music and a chance to catch up with fellow community members. Only 300 tickets are available!
How it works
- Purchase a ticket
- Show up on April 10 at 5pm and choose your empty bowl. Each artisan bowl is unique and created by local craftsman Pat Brame
- Fill your bowl with soup and grab some warm focaccia bread
- Join your neighbors at family style tables
- Catch up with old friends and make new ones while enjoying live music by The Decades
- Your keepsake bowl is yours to take home, additional bowls will be available for sale
Tickets are $15 per person and limited to 300 tickets. Advance purchase guarantees you a spot. A limited number of tickets will also be available at the door. Click the purchase tickets button or visit one of these locations:
- Columbia Pacific Food Bank
474 Milton Way, St. Helens
- Grocery Outlet
52115 SW Chinook Plaza, Scappoose
2017 Columbia Blvd., St. Helens
- Sunshine Pizza
2124 Columbia Blvd., St. Helens